Marching Band Arrangements
Due to copyright restrictions, I am not allowed to post any audio or video clips of any arrangements I've done for marching bands, although I have links to YouTube videos where applicable. If any of these links are broken, the videos were probably taken down for copyright reasons - please let me know via email is that's the case. Also, some of these videos I've posted are homemade; if you see a better version on YouTube, please let me know so I can update the links. I also have links to my bands' websites, with contact information to serve as references if you are interested in hiring me to arrange a show for your marching band.
- Poteet High School, Mesquite, TX
- Four-time Texas 4A State Champions
2006 Show: "Cantus Laetus"
2007 Show: "Cityscapes"
2008 Show: "Blue Skies"
2009 Show: "Green Planet"
2010 Show: "Instinctive Travels"
2011 Show: "Flight"
2012 Show: "300"
2013 Show: The Oracle
- Rampart High School, Colorado Springs, CO
- 2005 and 2006 Colorado 4A State Champions, 2007 BOA El Paso Regional Champions
- 2008 Show: "Oceana"
2010 Show: "Revolution"
- Buchholz HIgh School, Gainesville, FL
- 2008 and 2009 FMCB Northern Super Regional Champions
- 2009 Show: "From the New World"
- Mountain View High School, Mesa, AZ
- 2012 Show: "Once Upon a Time"
- Naaman Forrest High School, Garland, TX
- 2014 Show: "Ride"
- 2015 Show: "Beethoven, Ravel, and Faure"
- Cinco Ranch High School, Katy, TX
- Texas 5A State Finalist
Mona Shores High School, Muskegon, MI
- 5-time Michigan 4A State Champions
- Henry Ford II High School, Sterling Heights, MI
- Kennedy High School, Taylor, MI
- Muskegon High School, Muskegon, MI
- Newaygo High School, Newaygo, MI
- North Mesquite High School, Mesquite, TX
- 2007 Show: "The Music of Samuel Hazo"
2008 Show: "Persis"
2009 Show: "Don Quixote"
2010 Show: "Japanese Fantasy"
2011 Show: "Shine"
- Richmond Hill High School, Richmond Hill, GA
- Union High School, Union, SC
- Youngsville High School, Youngsville, PA
- Harrison High School, Colorado Springs, CO
- US Air Force Academy Drum and Bugle Corps, Colorado Springs, CO
- 2012 Armed Forces Cup winner